Job title: Senior Mobile Test Engineer
With about 4,500 employees, Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited (STS) combines five units: Corporate Technology India, Functional Shared Services, Corporate Finance, Corporate Finance Audit, and Siemens Management Consulting.
Corporate Technology (CT) in India has over 3,000 professionals working in the area of software Research and Development. CT is a part of Siemens Corporate Technology, which is an innovation partner for the Siemens Divisions and shares a point of view in areas of strategic importance to Siemens, thereby ensuring its technological future.
This is your role. What part will you play?
· Analyze user stories and/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility
· Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies
· Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression)
· Collaborate closely with other team members
· Execute all the test case and report defects, define severity and priority for each defect.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
Qualification: BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech
· You must have least 4.5-6 years of hands-on experience in mobile application testing (Android/iOS), responsible for designing and executing software tests.
· The ideal candidate is expected to have good knowledge in testing concepts, Android SDK or iOS SDK.
· Understanding of mobile app testing techniques/tools.
· Good Knowledge of ADB commands.
· Knowledge on capturing and diagnosing logs for app crashes.
· Experience on mobile testing using physical devices/Simulators/Emulators.
· Mobile UI/UX testing with reference to standards of iOS/Android guidelines.
· Defect logging and defect tracking until bug closure.
· Support development in Bug reproduction.
· Experience working in agile-based projects.
· Good written and verbal communication skills.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time