As a member of the team, you will have the opportunity to work with various customers, different design styles, different application domains and different complexity and process geometry nodes.
The job duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Maintaining a deep knowledge of High Level Synthesis with focus on Front End Design & technology
· Develop, test, maintain and improve HLS based designs & methodologies
· ASIC/FPGA design flow knowledge, to assist efficiently with further deployment of the technology
· Being recognized as a go-to-person for Mentor's C2GDS products. Playing a critical role in driving business by addressing & supporting customers.
· Gathering customer requirements to provide a clear view to the division to help shape product development
· Working in different design
Skills & experience required
· A minimum of Bachelors in EC, EE, CS from a reputed university.
· 2-8 years of industry experience or EDA primarily in Front End ASIC/FPGA flows.
· Requires a strong understanding of Digital Implementation tools/flows.
· A team player with good analytical and debug skills.
· Must be technical expert with hands-on experience with understanding High Level Synthesis, RTL (Verilog /VHDL), physical synthesis, Simulation.
· Programming knowledge of in C/C++ for HLS is required. SystemC is a plus.
· Experience in running, debugging, validating, and profiling programs on HW design is a big advantage.
· Requires prior working experience with one/more of the following tools: Mentor (Catapult-HLS, Vivado HLS, Oasys-RTL, ModelSim), Synopsys (Design Compiler (DCT/DCG)),Cadence(Stratus,RC,NCSIM).
· Must have basic experience in of the scripting language like shell script, perl or python.
· Customer sensitivity, the ability to multiplex many issues and the desire to assist customers exploit new technologies are essential for success in the position
· A person with a go-getter attitude , aggressive stance, good problem-solving, inter-personal, oral and written communication skills
· Must be able to travel for short-medium terms to worldwide locations.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time