We are looking for a highly motivated Senior engineers to work in the Calypto Design Systems Division. You will be part of a high-performing R&D software team responsible for designing, developing and debugging software programs. You will be teaming up with a senior group of software engineers contributing to final production level quality of new software features, components and algorithms and to support existing software components.
Our software engineering team is a creative, dynamic and highly productive small team environment. We are looking for motivated, highly capable contributors to help develop advanced power analysis/optimization tools.
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
• Master's/Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline. The ideal candidate will be educated in both CS and EE related fields.
• Must have professional C/C++ programming skills and previous experience developing large software applications for EDA related products.
• Good analysis and problem solving skills.
• Experience in developing data structures and algorithms for EDA products is required.
• Previous experience in power analysis/optimization products is highly desired.
• Knowledge of Verilog, VHDL, SystemVerilog and familiarity with front-end verification flows is required.
• Solid software engineering skills and discipline are required.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time