Siemens Transformers is looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer, to be hired with a permanent contract, for our Power Electrical Transformer factory located in Trento. He/She will be responsible for the power transformers mechanical analysis & designs for the international market.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
What will you manage in the short term?
• Perform important part of mechanical design and prepare technical documents for the construction of power transformers, according to the Customer specification, the quality requirements and to the internal rules, by means of 3D tools.
• Prepare technical documents (drawings, specifications) for the procurement of components and assemblies.
• Prepare technical documents for the Customer.
• Work together with the other design groups of the Engineering department.
• Cooperate with the company functions (Project Management, Procurement, Manufacturing and Quality)
And what about the medium-long term?
• Define the external layout of the transformer, looking for solutions fulfilling the Customer needs and considering constructional and safety aspects
• collaborate with other Siemens engineering groups and R&D teams for support the product improvements;
• take part in internal projects for specific improvements of the design and of the ENG processes.
Who are we looking for?
A candidate with the following features:
• Bachelor's / Three Years Master's Degree in Mechanical, Mechatronic or Industrial Engineering;
• 1/2 years of experience in the mechanical design components;
• Knowledge and experience with Mechanical analysis and design (preferably for steel structures)
• Good knowledge of English and Italian, both written and spoken;
• Good general IT skills, especially with Microsoft Office and CAD tools;
• Availability to travel in Europe;
• You have the aspiration to develop a technical path and grow in a real cooperative environment;
• Strong orientation to reach the targets and to customer service, initiative, autonomy and propensity to work in team;
What can we further offer?
• A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
• Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
• An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
• Flexible Welfare programs that can be extended to your family;
• Shareholding plans for the employee;
• Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
• Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
• Meal totally paid by the company;
• Company’ s car, Personal Computer and Smartphone.
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
We look forward to receiving an online application in response to this job offer. Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered. Please upload your CV in English and an accompanying letter would be appreciated.
For further information or questions you can contact:
Human Resources - Talent Acquisition
Via Privata Vipiteno, 4, 20128 Milan
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Transformers S.r.l.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time