We are Siemens. A collection of over 5,000 phenomenal minds who are all making the future and you could be one of them! We have factories across Mexico, full of hardworking individuals helping us to challenge the today and work towards a brighter tomorrow.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new! That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life.
You take a leadership position to ensure that all equipment, fixtures, machinery, productive tools have the best conditions and are always available for production effects, by efficiently coordinate and manage maintenance technicians, the use of analysis tools, and to procure solutions for equipment problems in order to meet the maintenance targets.
· Ensure that machines comply with the stablished uptime, that the Preventive Maintenance Ratio is above the acceptable rate.
· Attend and solve equipment problems in shop floor and/or productive areas.
· Analyze critical and/or common problems for equipment’s and propose root cause elimination solutions.
· Assure spare parts for equipment's and critical components are available.
· Administration of technicians (assistance, shifts, vacations, overtime, trainings, evaluations, etc.)
Interpersonal & Personal traits sort
· Decision making
· Orientation to results
· Focus on the client
· Effective communication
· Coaching and development of others
· Strategic direction
Education and Training background
· Degree Mechatronic Engineer, work experience in the Industry branch, knowledge of Quality System.
· Advanced Knowledge in Microsoft Office, SAP
· Capable of selecting spare parts, read technical drawings (mechanical, electric, pneumatic, etc.)
· Proven knowledge in maintenance administration,
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time