Would you like to help companies deliver solutions faster to solve their business problems in ways that could not have been done before? Then Siemens Government Technologies is looking for you. Come and join the team that makes Digital Transformation possible!
As a Learning Architect you will ensure the successful adoption of Siemens solutions by our clients and assist our clients in realizing the full value of their investment. Success in this role is largely defined by your ability to act as a trusted advisor, as well as, lead and execute an “Adoption and Learning Program” by designing and deploying communications, learning, and performance support solutions that enable the end user community to be successful using Siemens PLM software solutions.
· Oversee the creation of process-based, role-specific learning programs to develop and reinforce the knowledge and skills for the diversity of roles interacting with Siemens PLM solutions.
· Manage curriculum design work stream and assignments, plan and coordinate assignments with Curriculum Leads and writers to keep projects on track.
· Provide documented templates, standards, and instructions related to technical and editorial reviews, publishing guidelines, and storyboards.
· Collaborate with Siemens PLM services teams as well as client teams to ensure alignment and integration of the adoption and learning solution with program goals, objectives, and schedules.
· Partner with client education teams during development and deployment phases, as well as act as a guide and trusted advisor representing best-practice adoption and learning strategies.
· Orchestrate curriculum projects ensuring resource forecasting and financial planning will allow projects to be delivered on time, to quality, and within budget.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, And Experience
· Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college, preferably with software engineering background, Advanced Degree may be substituted for industry experience. 8 to 10 years of experience required.
· A commitment to develop, drive, and manage projects in a highly competitive market.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, to present complex issues to multi-level audiences and effectively communicate progress, status and issues to internal and external Customers.
· Ability to interpret and report results to senior management as well as customers.
· Candidate must be a Unites States Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government Security Clearance.
Organization: United States
Company: Siemens Government Technologies, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here .