Knowledge for the world of tomorrow.
Flender, with its headquarters in Bocholt, Germany, is a leading international manufacturer of mechanical drive systems. For more than 120 years, Flender is known for its mechanical components of highest performance, innovation, quality and reliability. Flender offers a wide range of gearboxes, couplings, generators and related services with a focus on key industries such as wind energy, cement, mining, oil and gas, power generation, water and sewage, marine, cranes and materials handling. Flender products and services combine state-of-the-art technology with extremely high quality and have ensured optimum power transmission for decades. On 1 October 2019, Flender employed approximately 6,500 people worldwide. Due to the spin-off, the number of employees will increase further. Further information can be found on the Internet at www.flender.com.
#Innovative_Technology #Digitalization # Global_Team # Open_Culture #Team_Spirit
Change the world of tomorrow with us.
· You are responsible for a worldwide GitLab Source Code Managing Service to manage and support our own software development know-how
· You will work in a global team in several regions and time zones
· The support, measurement and monitoring of service availability are part of your responsibilities
· You will also configure and implement extensions and automations
· You provide professional advice and support to our development teams
Your profile for "Making the future possible".
· The basis of your success is a Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related technical field
· You have several years of relevant experience in the development and implementation of an effective and efficient CI/CD flow with high quality subject to minimal manual effort
· Furthermore, you score with a systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills, personal responsibility and self-drive
· Practical experience in agile approaches is desirable
· Fluent language skills (German and English) complete your profile Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Flender GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time