Description de l'offre
Siemens Healthineers is building tomorrow’s talent. Change the future with us.
We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens Healthineers!
Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
Opportunities to advance your career.
Competitive total rewards package.
Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
Participate in our celebrations and social events.
Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
Employee perks and discounts.
Diversity and inclusivity focused.
Siemens is proud to be an eight-time award winner of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, Canada’s Greenest Employers 2018 and Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2019.
As a leading medical technology company, Siemens Healthineers enables healthcare providers to increase value by empowering them on their journey towards expanding precision medicine, transforming care delivery, improving the patient experience, and digitalizing healthcare. Siemens Healthineers is continuously developing its product and service portfolio, with AI-supported applications and digital offerings that play an increasingly important role in the next generation of medical technology. These new applications will enhance the company’s foundation in in-vitro diagnostic, image-guided therapy, and in-vivo diagnostics. Siemens Healthineers also provides a range of services and solutions to enhance healthcare providers’ ability to provide high-quality, efficient care to patients.
Siemens Healthineers in Canada stands for engineering expertise with a pioneering spirit in exploring and developing business opportunities to help healthcare providers achieve their goal of improving outcomes while reducing costs. From the Atlantic to Pacific oceans, our 800 employees in Canada work together to deliver solutions for healthcare providers, resulting in 70% of medical decisions being influenced by the technologies we provide.
• 70% of critical clinical decisions are influenced by the type of technology we provide
• More than 31 million Canadians benefit from Siemens Healthineers products every year
• An average of 85,000 Canadians per day receive treatment or tests from a Siemens Healthineers device
• Siemens Healthineers participates in 30 healthcare research collaborations in Canada
· Conducts bilingual limited technical support and/or pre-defined administrative support activities for service operations and delivery.
· Processes incoming service orders, inquiries and/or service requests regarding products and/or services from our customers and our Field Service Representatives, nationwide.
· Performs order management for assigned customers, manages and files clients' information in the information system in SAP or other databases.
· Supports customer by telephone and provide 1st point of contact support in case of arising issues.
· Drives complex issues and questions to respectively qualified Field Service Representatives.
· Cooperates with clients and service representatives to clarify orders and issues.
· Participates in investigating and resolving commercial and/or after sales technical support problems.
· Accountable for processing 5,000 customer inquiries per year.
· The position is reporting to the Customer Care Centre Manager.
· Provide bilingual telephone / on-call support to service department of Siemens Healthineers.
· Provide limited technical assistance to customers and processing service orders by responding to service requests of all types (live, email, etc.)
· Assess a customer’s contract entitlement and dispatch the appropriate service personnel accordingly using SAP.
· Monitor response time and escalate all issues where necessary.
· Process field spare parts order requests where required
· Generates reports, Adhoc , to initiate field follow up
· Perform mission critical duties as dictated within the business requirements
· Perform filing and archiving activities
· Substitute for and or assist department staff
· Must work well in a fast-paced environment
· Must be able to work under stress
· Must be a Team player
· Must be able to work SHIFTS (7:00 AM – 8:00PM) as required
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Bilingual in English and French
· Post-secondary education or equivalent
· 1-3 years of customer facing experience and or telephone support
· Good organizational interpersonal and communication skills
· Knowledge of related products and or services
· Ability to multitask and work in a face pace environment
· Strong attention to detail
· Problem solving and analytical skills
· Must be able to work under stress
· Must be a Team player
· Must be able to work SHIFTS as required
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca .
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca .