SIEMENS AG is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for 170 years. The company is active around the globe, focusing on the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. One of the world's largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of efficient power generation and power transmission solutions and a pioneer in infrastructure solutions as well as automation, drive and software solutions for industry.
Large Drive Application, a portfolio company of SIEMENS AG engineers and produces heavy-duty electrical drive systems for medium and high voltage ranges: electrical motors, converters and generators. Additionally, the unit offers special large drives for ships, mines and rolling mills. Its digitalization expertise and outstanding service keeps the performance and availability of the offered drives at the maximum.
As a commercial and Business Administrator in an industry leading organization, you will be a team player located in Thailand, Bangkok working along with a dynamic team of Sales, technical support and functional report to the FIN head. Together as a team, we optimize, expand and grow the business.
What are my job responsibilities?
· Commercial execution of LDA product and service business (Order handling)
· Ensure accuracy of billings / revenues as part of the monthly close process and assist in the completion of the monthly close and reporting process
· Support in preparations of bids, quotation and contracts for product business.
· Perform consistent housekeeping exercise like GR and IR, TECO / CLOSE, PAC Alerts and cleaning of balance sheet items.
· Communication with the customers / supplier regarding commercial issues, e.g. terms and conditions of contract, payment terms, receivable and payable and etc
· Preparation of financial documents e.g. bank guarantees, advance payment, performance / warranty bond and letter of credit.
· Performs review and analysis on the key financial indicators, New Order, Revenue and Gross Margin
· Ensures proper entries OF sap processes e.g. sales order CCM or POC, booking of costs, billing and accounting transaction.
· Support with procurement activities, issue PO
· Liaise with Tax dept on local tax compliance such as withholding tax and GST
· BU representative in procurement, logistics, and export control
· Fixed Asset monitoring
· Submission of monthly and quarterly reports to AC hub such as Order on Hand Reporting,
· Monitors all information flows, including maintaining paper and electronic files.
· Analyzes strategic or operational tasks, in assigned functional area.
· Gathers, analyzes and evaluates relevant data, and provides comprehensive reports and decision memos.
· Prepares presentations, reports, statistical charts and briefings.
· Schedules, prepares and accompanies appointments and meetings, completes minutes of meetings.
What do I need to do to qualify for this role?
· Degree in Business Administration or finance related
· Commercial, Finance and Accounting background at least 3 years
· Siemens background will be added advantage
· Strong experience in product or service business and preferred project business
· Strong English skill and preferred Thai
· SAP knowledge
· Strong background in cost and profit controlling and reporting
· Strong self-motivation and initiative
· Drive and commitment
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time