Job ID: 280643
Organisation: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
Mode of Employment: Permanent
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
With a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 27,000 employees worldwide. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses onshore and offshore wind turbines design, manufacturing, installation as well as cutting-edge service solutions. The global headquarters and legal domicile of the company is located in Zamudio, Spain. The company is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
This role can either be based in Munich (with occasional business trips to Bilbao) or in Bilbao, please state your preference in your cover letter.
Your new role
The Cash and Liquidity Manager is responsible for performing the Treasury activities for cash and liquidity management, short-term investments / borrowing, risk management, and day-to-day cash flows, enabling Siemens Gamesa to improve the financial position and ensuring the business development of the company. You will be a member of Corporate Treasury department providing Treasury service to the Siemens Gamesa entities worldwide and working in close collaboration with other central departments.
· You ensure the timely execution of payments in different banking platforms
· You monitor account balances, recommend daily cash transfers for optimal cash balancing and cash concentration
· You interact with banks, with Siemens Gamesa entities and other central departments in relation to cash management tasks
· You monitor compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures
· You manage users in electronic banking platforms and other Treasury tools
· You provide middle and back office support for cash, investment- and FX-settlements
· You support daily cash forecasting and liquidity planning
· You ensure a clear account and authorization structure, ensure completeness of the treasury archive and timely fulfillment of requests related to monthly and year end closing
· You perform bank fee and interest controlling
· You lead/assist with ad hoc projects andpreparedecision proposals and presentations
· Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Accounting, Business or equivalent with at least 2 years of experience in a Corporate Treasury/Cash Management function
· As a person youare a strong team player, have intercultural strengths, are trustworthy, customer-service oriented with the ability to quickly learn new systems and procedures
· You are fluent in English and German or Spanish
· Proficient with Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
· Previous experience in SAP, Tableau, Banking and Treasury tools and experience in handling system enhancements, modifications, implementations is a plus
· Intercultural skills are beneficiary
For more information
Your recruiter for this role isJan-Niclas Sperl.
Siemens Gamesa places great value on equal employment opportunities.
Join our global team