Description de l'offre
Job ID: 291371
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy in Denmark
Mode of employment: Full Time
For our Blade Integrity team we are looking for a highly skilled composite expert. The Blade Integrity team works on cutting edge technology in an international environment. The job will expose the engineer to a wide range of tasks allowing personal and technical growth and achieving a deep understanding of wind turbine blades. The Blade Integrity team is part of the Blade Structural Design Department which is responsible for the design of new blades, development of core technologies, support to factories and warranty case handling.
What are my responsibilities?
· Contribute to technology development projects with regards to blade structures
· Develop blade lightning protection systems
· Develop blade sensor systems
· Development of inspection, retrofit and repair methods for warranty cases
· Proactively maintain interfaces with Supply Chain, Laboratories, Blade test center, product integrity and service
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· You have a PhD degree in mechanical, aeronautical or electrical engineering or physics
· You have expert understanding of the field of composites
· You have experience with FEM software
· You have an understanding of electronic systems
· You have experience with structural health monitoring
· It would be an advantage if you have knowledge on non-destructive testing, on data analysis/statistics and if you have 8D CAPA training
· You have excellent communication skills and are able to communicate your results in a clear and convincing manner
· You have a structured approach to your work
· You would like to work in an international team
· You possess excellent English skills both orally and in writing
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
About Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
With a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 27,000 employees worldwide. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses onshore and offshores wind turbines design, manufacturing, installation as well as cutting-edge service solutions. The global headquarters and legal domicile of the company is located in Zamudio, Spain. The company is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
Denmark is a core part of Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy global wind power activities, housing global wind power R&D and engineering activities along with several supply chain management, sales and project management functions. Currently, approximately 7.500 employees out of a global staff of more than 27.000 work with wind power solutions in Denmark.
Read more at https://www.siemens.com/global/en/home/markets/wind.html .
We continuously strive to strengthen our position, and we are therefore looking for bright minds eager to join a dynamic, international organization offering unique opportunities for its employees.
By joining Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy you will become part of an open and dynamic workplace where professional and personal development is an important part of the agenda. We prioritize being responsible for our employees’ health and well-being, and we offer many employee benefits.
Apply online in English for the job at http://www.gamesacorp.com/en/human-capital/job-offers/ Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you have specific questions about the position please contact the hiring manager Lars Oliver Bernhammer via phone For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may not be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for applications: as soon as possible
If you want to know more about what it is like to work and live in Denmark, please read more at www.siemens.dk/moving-to-denmark .