Description de l'offre
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
· Manage the Supplier base (adds, terminations, implementations, transitions) in assigned categories of Real Estate and Facilities Management
· Accountable for regional savings targets & identification of cost reduction opportunities within Schneider Electric's specific methodologies. Benchmark and utilize best practices to drive year over year improvement
· Conduct RFx, e-RA and other sourcing projects utilizing Schneider Electric's required tools, processes and purchasing policies
· Negotiate supplier agreements (e.g, Master Supplier, Master Service, Amendments, SOW, etc) in assigned categories
· Develop mutually beneficial supplier relationships to support the business needs of Schneider Electric, drawing upon collaborative, proactive procurement processes
· Contribute to commodity strategy development with Regional Category Manager to achieve total targets for cost reductions, and overall supply base rationalization and concentration, soliciting key stakeholder input, leveraging regional/global supplier base wherever it makes business sense
· Build effective and trusted relationships with key stakeholders and peers. Promptly respond to all requests, with a sense of urgency
· Utilize negotiation and influencing skills to gain alignment with stakeholders and operational support functions such as Legal, Accounts Payable, IT
· Coordinate business reviews for assigned key suppliers
· Assess supplier and supply chain risk, ie financial, commercial, market evolution, etc
· Communicate key metrics and project status as required, including data entry updates in Schneider's Electric's various reporting tools
This job might be for you if You fit the following Requirements:
· Associate's or Bachelor degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Business, or related field from an accredited college/university
· Robust Purchasing proficiency in requirements documentation, RFx administration, bid and price analysis, negotiation and contract award, and supplier performance management, leveraging purchasing tools (Ariba, DocuSign and internal tools)
· Strong knowledge and understanding of sourcing options, business models, their respective strengths/weaknesses
· Proficient in spend analysis/data mining, using Schneider Electric's internal reporting tool as well as supplier spend reports
· Demonstrated experience in drafting and negotiating complex agreements (MSA, SOW), including performance clauses, metrics, critical commercial terms and conditions relevant to the commodities
· Agile decision making on purchasing topics
· Global mind-set. Collaborative work style
· Ability to navigate complexities, working across matrixed organizational boundaries, cross functionally, and collaboratively with other regions to influence and drive for results
· Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
· Self-directed. Self-motivated to achieve performance goals
· Prioritization and time management skills
· Excellent communication skills including, telephone, e-mail, written, group presentation
· Excellent analytical skills, including total cost of ownership (TCO) analysis
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.