Description de l'offre
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Engineering of systems most typically used in the monitoring and control of electrical power distribution
- Consulting with customers to determine system operation requirements
- Designing electrical control panels
- Specifying and purchasing of hardware/software as required by project
- Programming of PLC applications and HMI interfaces
- Performing start-up services, troubleshooting and training for commissioned systems
Travel up to 25% to customer sites required. Majority of travel is domestic with occasional international opportunities.
This job might be for you if:
- BS in electrical engineering
- Knowledgeable in computer networking architectures, topologies, and hardware
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a group setting, team oriented, self-motivated, and results driven
- Travel up to 25% to customer sites may be required
- Stable work history
This position requires presence at customer sites; therefore, candidate must be able to obtain necessary clearance to comply with customer requirements for executing work on their site. The types of credentials that might be required include but are not limited to Homeland Security clearance, background and credit checks, etc.
- Low and medium voltage switchgear design and troubleshooting experience
- PLC programming and troubleshooting experience
- HMI configuration experience, including graphical screen development
- Experience in the field of emergency power generation and distribution, including switchgear control applications and generator control applications
- Experience with industry standard communication protocols such as Modbus, ModbusTCP, BacNet, Profibus
- Knowledgeable in computer programming languages (VB, C#, C++, Java script), database design (SQL), HTML development.
- Experience with integrating devices from multiple vendors into packaged solution. (system integration)
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric:
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled