Description de l'offre
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
The Services Sales Representative (SSR) will own activities and opportunities with the goal of expanding our services revenue. Sales focus consists of both new account acquisition as well as growing ongoing relationships. A knowledge of direct and ‘sales through partners' is required
The successful candidate will balance his/her time in several areas:
· Perform customer facing activities to determine project needs, and then provide an appropriate value add technical solution. The candidate will become the key ‘first point of contact' for these customers, and engage other Schneider business as appropriate;
· Formulate project estimations, aid in tender creation, deliver professional quotations, and perform follow-up, ensuring customer questions and concerns are resolved;
· Negotiate and win these projects, while being supported by other key areas such as management, technical experts, and Services Operations;
· Manage a personal funnel of opportunities via the company CRM, and accurately report and forecast on his/her activities and opportunities;
· Engage, support, and leverage core Product sales teams and key partners. This leverage will allow their relationships and strengths to complement the technical strengths and portfolio knowledge of the SSR to ensure success. Joint sales strategies are a necessity to provide competitive differentiation;
· Conduct activities such as trade shows, customer events, industry events, and larger national campaigns as part of Schneider Canada's strategy;
· Identify market opportunities, competitive activities/weaknesses, then execute new campaigns and activities while working closely with our offer and marcom teams;
Required Skillsets & Experience
The successful candidate will demonstrate strong relationship building skills with a proven track record of driving incremental revenue. Knowledge of both OPEX and CAPEX sales techniques is required in a business-to-business selling environment. The candidate will possess a mix of direct end user interaction, coupled with the ability to work with and leverage key channel partners.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following skillsets:
· A high degree of Health, Safety, and Environmental knowledge;
· Flexibility to perform work while traveling and during evenings;
· Excellent customer management skills;
· High degree of time management and organizationally skills in this multi-tasking environment;
· Strong internal-external communication skills, both externally and within Schneider Electric;
· Excellent Quotation/Proposal Management skills including knowledge of terms and conditions of sale;
· Strong electrical product and application knowledge, especially in low and medium voltage systems and related equipment
· Formal technical training (electrical or mechanical) such as CET, EET or Engineering accreditation, plus appropriate sales experience
· Must be bilingual
· Ability to travel overnight approximately one week per month
· Good knowledge of IT systems. Knowledge of Salesforce.com and internal Schneider systems is a benefit
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it's like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let's make the most of your energy.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de Schneider Electric
Groupe industriel français fondé en 1838 par les frères Schneider, le groupe Schneider est renommé Schneider Electric en 1999 soulignant ainsi son expertise dans le domaine de l’électricité. Ses activités reparties entre la distribution électrique, l’automatisme et contrôles industriels, l’énergie sécurisée et les automatismes du bâtiment lui ont permis de dégager un chiffre d’affaires de 23,6 milliards d’euros en 2013.
En plus de son siège social situé à Rueil-Malmaison, la direction est répartie sur deux autres pôles, l’un à North Andover aux Etats-Unis, le second à Hong Kong. En 170 ans d’existence, Schneider Electric a su étendre son expertise à l’international et vend ses produits sur quatre marchés principaux : bâtiment, industrie, énergie-infrastructure et résidentiel.
Entreprise innovante et responsable, parmi les principaux clients du groupe se trouve : les infrastructures pétrolières, la Marine, les tableautiers mais aussi les constructeurs de machines et d’équipements. La philosophie du groupe : Make the most of your Energy.