Description de l'offre
We are looking for an Architect working inside the Software domain. This position combines the Software development for Machine Automation and upcoming technologies as IoT, Digitization, and Industry 4.0 as part of the Software System Architecture.
· For international projects, develop architecture and design activities related to the PC based Engineering Software
· Analyze and understand marketing requirements.
· Specify, adapt and enhance the Software architecture to fulfil Software Requirement (features, ease of use, performance and robustness), working closely with Firmware engineers and system architects.
· Technical understanding of Machine Automation, Fieldbuses and Network
· Develop prototypes to prove architecture choices against key requirements.
· Contribute to the definition of project development plans, mainly in the following areas: workload estimates, integration plans, test strategies.
· Participate to the development of functions or components (design, testing) with commitments on content, quality, delays, performance and costs.
· Support the development team during project design, verification and validation steps.
· Be involved in maintenance activities, especially on issues raised by customers, insuring a high level of reactivity to solve them.
· Investigate, deploy new technologies to increase the skills and the efficiency of the team in development.
Software Architect (C#, C++, WPF…) with at least 3 -5 years of experience in Software development projects.
· Software Architecture design with state of the art tools for UML Diagram creation
· Experience in Software development based on C#, .Net Technology
· Knowhow in WPF and WPF
· Software development processes and Tools (GIT, JIRA, SVN…)
· Requirements Management
· Working Cross Discipline with Hardware and Firmware Teams
· Actively working inside an international team
· Knowhow sharing for inter and external project contributor
· Project execution following the SCRUM method.
· B.SC. or higher Degree (technical university) in Electrical Engineering
· 3-year excellent knowledge of design and project execution
· Good knowledge in core Software technologies
· Ability to work inside an international team
· Structured and accurate method of operation
· Motivated and independent and committed.
If you are interested by the position please apply with an English version resume as our managers are not all French speakers.