Description de l'offre
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
· Develop engaging social media strategies that influence various audiences
· Monitor industry trends and relevant conversations
· Develop and manage a regular communications rhythm and editorial calendar while overseeing overall day-to-day social media presence
· Interface with stakeholders and corporate teams to drive promotion of critical assets
· Build strong relationships and collaborate with Schneider Electric's global social media and communications teams to incorporate the regional priorities into broader social channels
· Work within social content management platform and internal content sources
· Manage social media reporting
· Manage inbound social media activity
· Support employee advocacy through social media
This job might be for you if:
· Currently pursing a degree in Marketing, Communications, or related Bachelors or Masters degree. Have a high energy level, creativity and passion for communication and an entrepreneurial spirit
· Possess excellent and creative copywriting and communications skills
· Experience in social management. listening and/or influencer campaigns
· Familiarity with Sprinklr and LinkedIn Elevate
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.