· Help develops Social Media plan in line with the company's marketing programs and objectives
· Manages, analyzes and updates ASCO's social media platforms including but not limited to LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
· Drives ASCO's social media programs as well as increases the company's visibility in social media channels.
· Can assist in managing PR agencies and media contacts
· Helps Develops and creates effective and current PR pieces within the globally defined corporate guidelines, eg. news releases, editorials, announcements, interview guidelines, pitches, case studies, clip book, etc.
· Maintains and updates data on the PR & Social Media tracker and prepares regular PR reports and notes.
· Delivers a central point of contact and coordination for ASCO's internal and external customers in for all business-related contents and communications requirements, such as monthly newsletters, internal communications, reference list; within the guidelines of the policy set by Marketing Head.
· Develops and creates fresh and effective Marcomm materials such as brochures (eg., products, sales), flyers, white papers, newsletters, success stories, website contents, eDMs, etc. Edits or updates existing Marcomm materials such as corporate brochures, website contents, etc.
· Conducts research on required topics for Marcomms, Campaigns and or PR materials
· Performs other related duties as assigned
Ideal candidate profile
· Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations, Mass Communications or equivalent.
· With in-depth experience in managing various social media channels of a company such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
· At least 3-4 years writing experience preferably with a PR agency or creative agency or publications (but not required)
· Preferably with extensive knowledge in technology trends in IT&C, Data Center and other market verticals
· Able to write according to the "language" of the company's various businesses (telecom, channel, enterprise, service)
· Excellent writing and editing skills (news, features, technical materials, etc)
· Excellent in English communications and grammar
· Proficient in Windows applications; with knowledge in photoshop preferred
· Very good organizational skills and pro-active mind set
· Excellent attention to details and able to work effectively under pressure
· Able to take direction, a self-starter, and has a good sense of teamwork
· Willing to do administrative tasks and other tasks as required