Description de l'offre
Performs on-site or in-house servicing, repair and/or installation of company products. This job may include any aspect of field support, and is not limited to system hardware and software, PC's, and networking/wireless networking.
The candidate must:
· Provides technical support to customers on operational or maintenance aspects of system equipment.
· Serves as customer contact on technical and service-related problems.
· Diagnoses mechanical, hardware, software and system failures, using established procedures.
· Determines most cost effective repairs/resolution to minimize customer downtime. Prepares reports for analysis of product failure trends and service ability issues.
· Staging support for the Hardware installation and Software configuration;
· DCS / PLC staging;
· DCS / PLC commissioning;
· DCS / PLC hardware / software installation;
· DCS / PLC hardware / software maintenance and troubleshooting;
· DCS / PLC upgrade plans;
· DCS / PLC technical phone and site support.
PLC = Modicon PLC, Triconex and ATS “Automatic Transfer Switches”
DCS = Foxboro
SKILL / Requirements
· Bilingual : French and English (functional);
· Good knowledge of Modicon PLC;
· Good knowledge of Triconex PLC;
· Good knowledge of Foxboro PLC;
· Good aptitude about the site support and commissioning;
· Methodical and Ordained;
· Being self-taught, even if we provide the necessary training;
· Having an analytical mind;
· Experience with short & long-term planning;
· Establish a good relationship based on trust with our customers;
· Proactive and leadership.