· Build and Expands service client offer(s) by sales methods/strategies and evaluates
· Innovative to develop or creates new service sales opportunity
· Forecast Order/Sales, develop ‘out of the box' sales strategies/models
· Evaluate customer skills, needs and build mutual relationship
· Meet Personal and Team sales Order targets direct or indirectly (using Partner)
· Evaluates and deploy plans to capture Installed Base Services business potential through Partners.
· Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads and pipeline
· Creating new customer from existing Installed base and able to develop Advance sales services
· Participate in cross functional meetings with key stakeholders involved to define best solutions
· Supporting internal teams and operations teams for the Service Level Agreement (SLA), service quality and Key Performance Indicator (KPI).
Ideal candidate profile
· 3+ years' of experience in service sales or similar positions
· Minimum Bachelor degree from reputable universities
· Having experience in channel partner development will be an advantage.
· Good written & spoken English ability.
· Hands-on experience on IT Infrastructure, Data Center Advance Services is an advantages
· Possess good communications and interpersonal skills.
· Mature and positive attitudes.
· Appreciates team work, and have proven track record to achieve targeted sales/order.
· Must have good working experience in multi-vendor offers and delivery scenario is an advantages
· Strong Ability to analyses market and competitors
· Willing to be based in Pekanbaru