Description de l'offre
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
PELCO, by Schneider Electric understands information is critical to success, which is why we are singularly focused on the development of video surveillance and security solutions, providing our customers the information necessary to make real-time, business-enabling decisions. From the recently introduced VideoXpert video management platform to our industry-leading selection of IP cameras and accessories, Pelco is committed to designing and delivering a broad range of high-quality, IP video security products and systems complemented with an unparalleled level of customer support and services. Learn more about Pelco by Schneider Electric at Pelco.com.
What do you get to do as a service operations specialist?
The service operations specialist is accountable for the overall management of service systems and processes. He/she is responsible for remote (offsite) inventory control, customer service, traffic and/or shipping direct from PELCO, or by our service locations and partners. The position also serves as a cross-functional liaison both internally and with our external service partners to provide efficient customer service and resolve issues related to repairs, customer escalations inventory. The position is responsible for achieving defined Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and acts as a back-up to our global service manager, with the ability to answer day-to-day operational questions and make tactical team and customer related.
The position is critical in our pursuit to provide an exceptional customer service experience, reporting to PELCO’s global service and repair manager, located in Fresno, California.
· Handle customer escalations and provide solutions.
· Manage key stakeholders (PELCO outsourcing partners and third-party vendors).
· Manage invoicing for services, to include approving third-party invoices.
· Inventory management – ensure accurate inventory in partnership with third-party provider.
· Facilitate Credit Authorization (CA) process, disposition and product move to PELCO’s distribution centers; manage and negotiate shipping costs and schedules.
· Track the CA-WIP and disposition on the CA-WIP in a timely manner to optimize budgetary impact.
· Coordinate functions of service and inventory control and manage inventory levels to support our commitment to TAT (Turnaround Time) as part of KPI.
· Manage to service level agreements (SLAs) for managed partners.
· Measure and monitor the department KPI’s.
· Successful conflict resolution.
· Ability to resolve the customer reported issues on the returns.
· Ensure the service systems are working always.
· Partner performance management.
· Serve as a liaison among various departments to provide efficient customer service and resolve road blocks. Maintain methods and policies to ensure the most efficient and economical movement of materials into and out locations.
· Analyze and evaluate problems with inventory, delivery, and/or sales orders. Recommends solutions. Provides periodic reports to management.
· Analyze and provide solution for the problem receipt inventory and repairs.
This job might be for you if have, are, and /or possess:
· Bachelor’s degree, or Technical/Vocational degree, or equivalent experience.
· Minimum three years’ logistics experience.
· Minimum three years’ service and repair/ customer care experience – customer centricity.
· Minimum three years’ experience in CCTV or electromechanical products industry.
· Solid business operations understanding with proven track-record in driving efficiencies and increase revenues.
· Structured and strong problem-solving ability and skills, required.
· Ability to work outside of normal business hours, as required.
· Experience in supervising (and coaching) small team of non-exempt workers, highly preferred.
· Ability lead and influence, as well as persuade partners and internal teams.
· Self-motivated and self-directed, with high sense of urgency.
· High proficiency in MS suite of products.
· Experience with ERP systems.
· Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment while handling multiple projects simultaneously.
· Ability to work well virtually and independently with limited supervision.
· Ability to foster and maintain strong work-related relationships.
· Solid work ethic; is accountable and honors responsibility and commitments.
· Must be able to travel domestic and international ~20% of the time.
· Diligent and thorough, with strong attention to detail.
· Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and assignments simultaneously.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.