SED Industrialist IT Project/Functional Manager
TheSchneider Electric Digital (SED) Industrialist Manager is responsible for management, development, deployment, training, certification, and sustaining of SED SmartFactory program. The Smart Factory program is focused on digitizing Schneider Electric factories, standardizing architecture, connectivity, and governance. Will work closely with members of cross-functional teams consisting of Global Supply Chain(GSC), SED, Business Unit Leads and others.
As an IT Project/Functional Manager, you will be responsible for planning, organizing and monitoring the global delivery of the overall program and its activities in accordance with the mission and the goals of the organization. Will determine and implement long-term goals and objectives to achieve the successful outcome of the program. Key attributes include:
· Experience and knowledge in supply chain manufacturing.
· End to End project management , co-ordination – WaterFall, Agile, PMI Certification
· Coordination of internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
· Ability to monitor the cost, calculate the number of resources for the project and deploy it for the project
· Ensuring resource availability and allocation
· Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
· Driving the third party to implement the defined functionality / solution in a Proof of Concept or pilot in a country
· Piloting new concepts in collaboration with Business to demonstrate Business Value Creation
· Participating in the functional vision of the solution, in relationship with IT experts
· Execute Value Based Design/Discovery Workshops
· Ensure quantifiable business value is determined
· Liaise with partner Programs and/or Controlling in business case realization
· Promote project success, ensuring permanent monitoring of project success in production environments
· Weekly Reporting of Project status’ to the Program Manager.
The platforms and technologies are Oracle, SAP, third party applications, SAAS, AWS, ALI, etc.
Areas of focus will include: manufacturing, global standardization across IoT, Digitization, Information Technology separation from Operational Technology, PLCs, e Kanban, e Quality, e Performance, Work Instructions, Work Order Management, Edge