Description de l'offre
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What you will do
· Act as the liaison between business staff and technical staff communicating issues, defects, and enhancements to the development teams
· Maintain strong functional knowledge of Enterprise Systems within Service domains and associated business processes
· Support user requests for training and problem solving on existing systems
· Maintain documentation of new project processes and deliverables including requirements, testing documentation and issues logs
· Rollout new system enhancements to system users meeting training needs
· Participate in process reviews helping internal teams develop and adhere to processes with respect to systems
· Experience supporting projects involving Service Supply Chain / Logistics or Customer Service activities
· Strong analytical skills with core competency in problem solving
· Initiative to uncover and solve problems proactively
· Attention to detail, thoroughly understanding the entirety of problems and solutions
· Ability to effectively multi-task and manage priorities
· Experience on working with highly geographically distributed and highly diversified teams
· Effectiveness working on teams, within and outside of function
· Ability to understand and communicate processes of all departments
· Strong communication and customer service skills
· Self-starter attributes who can suggest technology improvements
· High commitment to company vision and values
· Thorough knowledge of SD (Sales & Distribution) and CS (Customer Service) modules within SAP® ERP
· Ability to convert business requirements to process flow map and identify related SAP config / master data
· Ability to research SAP product defects on SAP Service Marketplace, communities, etc.
· Proficient in Microsoft® Office programs, including thorough knowledge of Microsoft® Visio
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.