Description de l'offre
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
The primary responsibilities of this position is to provide quotation support to the services team in a given geography, and to act in a support role for the implementation of Bridge Front Office.
This position is accountable for learning the company's basic products, pricing processes and industry knowledge. Develops knowledge of local market conditions, market segment strategies, customers and business philosophy and processes/procedures.
The individual in this position will:
· Utilize commercial and technical knowledge to assist with the preparation of services quotations in support of services sales efforts in a local area.
· Must possess the ability to interpret customer requirements/scope, match products to customer specifications/drawings and ensures that the quote is technically compatible by communicating with the Services Sales Engineer, the services operations team, and matrix sales team members.
· Develop and maintain quotation follow up database.
· Manager order handoff process between sales and operations to ensure proper execution of services projects.
The successful candidate will provide data entry support for service sales engineers as part of the Global roll out of Bridge Front Office.
· Will be accountable, along with the SSE, for ensuring all opportunities are entered into the tool. Will be responsible for creation and tracking of custom reports as directed by the services area sales manager.
Must work closely with the Sales and Operations personnel in a team atmosphere to accomplish their sales objectives and strategic goals.
This job might be for you if:
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required. Preferred candidate will have knowledge of electrical distribution products.
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated team player with good time management, verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to effectively utilize company software programs/collaborative tools and have the ability to manage several tasks simultaneously.
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it's like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, matching 401(k), training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let's make the most of your energy.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled. It is the responsibility of each employee to inform your manager that you're applying for a new internal opportunity. If you are not selected for an interview, you will receive electronic notification; you are not guaranteed a call from the recruiting team.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.