Description de l'offre
Summary Of Job:
This position is ideal for a technical individual with good computer skills looking to apply their skills in a business environment. The analyst will work in the Sales Operations department , Global sales, and fulfill standard data requests, data validation, data quality reporting, data cleanup, and facilitate process improvement. 60%-80% of the week will be spent on repetative data quality review and cleanup, the balance of the week will focus on supporting analysts on the Sales Operations team.
-Extract data from bFO, OBIEE, Channel Insight, Oracle/SAP, and other systems for STIP Processing.
- Use Excel, Alteryx to process data from various data sources.
- Create monthly summary of various business KPI (internal and external to team) reports in a timely manner.
- Fulfill ad-hoc data request from Sales Operation & Sales business owners.
- Complete weekly data quality checks of various fields, and resolve any data quality issues.
- Conduct prompted (and unprompted) analysis in support of our data quality efforts.
- Contribute to adhoc analyses/reporting requests in support of business partners when appropriate
- Identify areas for process improvement.
- Work within the SE environment to affect change, specifically related to Sales STIP Processing and Reporting
Scope And Size:
Sales Operations -AU
1-2 years expereince
Knowledge and Skills 1
Must have the ability to effectively interface with all internal SE customers as well as all cross functional teams relevant to data reporting (Business Intelligence, Order Management, Analysis).
• Must be highly proficient in Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Must be able to handle confidential information in a professional manner.
• Technology savvy with the ability to learn new applications and concepts
• Prior experience with bFO (SalesForce), OBIEE, Oracle/SAP
Knowledge and Skills 2 - Desired but not essential
Prior experience with Sales STIP Processing
• Strong Mathematical and Statistical skills are a plus
• Finance background is a plus but not required
Must be highly organized and able to work in a fast paced envirionment
Must be able to learn new tools, software and processes
Ability to identify issues/risks, analyze and understand underlying causes, and devise appropriate action plans
Must be able to take direction, listen to needs of business managers, and interpret their needs to technical instructions
Must be able to provide documentation and feedback on project request and communicate clearly any problems or obstacles
Should be able to handle multiple projects at one time
Candidate will be assigned a specific business manager to support and will need to learn the basic business drivers of their area. Specifically who the sales reps are? who the managers are? what market do they focus on?
Understanding of Sales process such as forecasting, invoicing, and quoting is helpful
Understanding of SE order fulfillment process, beginning with receipt of customer Purchase Order until Invoice is a plus
Ability to understand and interpret the requestors needs and environment in order to choose or design relevant Analysis.
Ability to write clear and concise reports which address the business/technical needs of the intended audience.
Ability to communicate efficiently by listening and sharing information with requestors.
Ability to adapt existing processes and rules to new problems.