1. Develop networking and deploys all sales actions with customers in Utilities Distribution segment in order to maximize the business with them and achieving the sales target.
2. Sales activity deployment to detect projects in targeted segment / area.
3. Understand customers' needs and bring Schneider package / solutions directly to customers.
4. Build and secure relationship with potential customers (Contractors, packagers and consultants & end users)
5. Customer mapping to identify the main players and their structure based on Utilities segment.
(W hat is the expected contributions of the position to the results of the organization)
1. Implement go-to-market strategies to penetrate customers and find opportunities selling electrical distribution products and packages to Utilities projects.
2. Execute account management plan to maintain long-term relationship with key customers
3. Deploy opportunity management plan in early stage (identify & qualify, influence & develop)
4. Respond to customers' queries, co-ordinate with back-office to prepare quotation.
5. On-time information delivery and proposal management for Schneider customers
6. Follow-up on proposals through to contract negotiation and closure.
7. Proactively using bFO to ensure sales force efficiency and foster solution selling / collaboration.
1. Opportunity Management
Active participation and identification of prospective projects though regular contacts with customer (face to the customers) within the concerned market segment. Able to gather specific information (competitors, budget, comm/tech adv/disadv, etc…) to increase chances of order.
2. Promote products & solutions and manage offers.
Present & provide technical information necessary to the customers
Conduct technical prescription, provide technical support for MVS offer
3. Follow-up on offers:
Follow- up of offers with customers and keep project information on bFOs updated
4. Finalize on contracts:
Lead contract negotiations with support of other department (Finance, PEC, CCC, etc). Transfer project details to support team and ensure smooth transition for project execution.
5. Follow-up on Customer:
To lead project kick off meeting and facilitate project manager during project handover for execution.
Keep regular contacts with customer to ensure satisfaction before and after delivery. Work closely with back support team (execution, finance, marketing, logistic) to ensure customer satisfaction.
6. AR management
Manage debt collections for assigned accounts in line with company's expectation.
7. Account management
Execute Commercial Action Plan (CAP). Be the single face to the customer, i.e. be responsible for specific customer portfolio acting within the concerned segment, lead, co-ordinate or be aware of any action done towards any customer of his portfolio. Maintaining relationship with customer and relevant players (local country authorities, potential partners, representatives, project consultants, financial community, etc.) beyond the project-related contacts of the Businesses. Developing an extensive knowledge of customer organizations (structure, decision-making process, etc) and action plan for each customer.
8. Master SE offer knowledge and targeted solutions
Have sufficient knowledge of all SE products and targeted solution in order to promote to any customer in its segment
9. bFO implementation
Create SVR within 48 hours after visit & maintain and update project status regularly in Bridge Front Office (bFO). Ensure project information is exhaustive and useful to support key strategic decisions.