Description de l'offre
• To define & to develop strategy for targeted accounts; know market trend, new investments & opportunities for business growth amongst targeted accounts.
• To establish strong relationship with the OEMs: understanding of OEM's needs and providing solutions, close out issues arising from use of Schneider Electric's products and solutions, provide up to date information on Schneider Electric's products and its applications.
• To understand OEM requirements (both Capex & Opex), draw a “Milieu” for each opportunity and provide inputs for each opportunity and provide inputs for a “Go” or “No Go” in every invitation to bid.
• To get the Schneider Electric's products and solutions accredited with the targeted accounts.
• To draw up a business plan for each targeted market segment and define growth areas and specific action plans.
• To meet sales objectives.
• Submission of Monthly Report: Market Trends, YTD & 3-Month Forecast, Competitors Information, Quality Issues, Accomplishment for the month report.
Distributor / Control PB's-OEM / SI-End Users
• To define and have deeper understanding of Distributor / Control PB's-OEM / SI-End Users business segment, and to be able to target the right opportunities and be able to define company's action plan.
• To provide full action and support to Distributor / Control PB's-OEM / SI-End Users by determining market opportunities.
• To support and work with our defined Distributor / Control PB's-OEM / SI-End Users through promotions and selling of product offer.
• To support the company in determining market competition and provide intelligence information
• To contribute in achieving the total Sales Target of the company.
• Coordinate inter-departmental support- to ensure commitments to customers are met.
• Core offers: Programmable Logic Controller (PLC), Inverters, Motion Control
· Have a strong background on the Electrical industry, especially for Industrial Automation and Controls
· Experienced in machine solution sales.
· Preferably as Engineer degree or equivalent in Power Electronics and motor control (open for other major)
· Very strong written and oral communication skills
· Basic English and fluent/native Japanese are required
· With Sales experience & Opportunity pursuit
· Proven to develop Sales
· Ability to work in diverse teams