Description de l'offre
Schneider Electric Process Automation is a leading global technology, software and consulting business that creates and applies advanced technologies to enable the safe and efficient operation of industrial and commercial operations such as oil refineries, fossil fuel and nuclear power plants, petrochemical works and other manufacturing sites .
Main Brands of Invensys are Foxboro®, Triconex®, Wonderware®, and SimSci-Esscor®.
For our office in Aartselaar, we are looking for a
Service / Safety Engineer (f/m)
For the service / delivery department ,
· You will support hardware installation, design, troubleshooting and maintenance of Distributed Control System (DCS) systems.
· you will be a technical resource for the control systems and process automation field specifically related to SIS (Safety Instrumented Systems) Functional Safety (ANSI/ISA-84 and IEC 61511 - Functional Safety: Safety Instrumented Systems for the Process Industry Sector)
You need to work closely together with projectmanagers, cabinet designers, customers and technicians of other companies.
The work is mainly performed in Belgium.
Tasks and Responsibilities
You are responsible for:
· On-site technical support
· Designing System architecture
· Coordination cabinet building
· FAT/SAT support cabinets
· To commission safety and control equipment, systems and projects.
· In house and on-site training as requested.
· Administrative tasks related to service works.
· Maintain high quality standards and reporting, intensive cooperation between Sales, Support and other engineers of delivery group
· Give feedback to improve in the development of service standards and tools
Prepare engineering specification and requisition packages for inquiry and purchase
· Prepare technical bid evaluations and make recommendations for purchase
· Interface with suppliers to ensure compliance with specifications
· Drive for result
· Customer focus
· Problem Solving
· Technical Learning
· Creativity and Planning
· Lead with agility
· Analytical thinking
Specific requirements that are considered necessary for this function are:
· Bachelor degree in Autmation
· Engineering Automation Engineering (1 to 3 years preferable)
· Driving License - Category B
· Languages – Dutch and English, actively speaking and writing
· Knowledge of industry practices for Safety Instrumented Systems (SIS) and familiarity of IEC61511
· Distributed Control System (DCS) experience with hardware installation, design, troubleshooting and maintenance
· Willing to work on-site and to travel (limited).
Technical requirements :
· General knowledge on electronics and interfacing
· Good understanding of Safety loops
· Knowledge of S84/IEC6511
· Knowledge of AREI, ATEX /SIL (EXI)
Schneider Electric offers you a competitive salary including a benefits package and the advantages of a professional environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements.