Description de l'offre
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
Regional Internal Controller – North America
This position reports directly to the Head of Internal Control for the America's and will be a key player on the Internal Control Team charged with elevating the level of Internal Control across the entire region. Please note, this role is intermediate experience level.
Internal Control within Schneider Electric encompasses all areas of the business including but not limited to Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Purchasing, R&D, HR, IT, Solutions (Projects), Tax & Legal as well as the traditional Finance areas. This expanded scope and definition of Internal Control includes good practices, defined processes, and other risk reducing measures.
This position will interact will all levels of the business in the North American theater as well as Global Internal Control team members around the world. Team members are exposed to all facets of the business and network with many functional experts, Global process owners, and local teams spread across North America. Typical duties performed in this role include but are not limited to the following:
· Plan, coordinate, and administer the annual Internal Control Self Assessment to the more than 100 businesses in North America
· Review and Critique the results of the same
· Draw conclusions and report on results with a focus on risk exposure and continuous improvement
· Assist the business in finding creative ways to close out open Self Assessment action plans at a macro level
· Drive and assist the business with closing out local action plans
· Report on action plan completion progress
· Provide any and all necessary Internal Control related training across the region
· Actively handle any change management issues related to Internal Control
· Find creative ways to keep Internal Control awareness high including use of internal Schneider social media tool
· Perform on-site Internal Control Missions to validate annual Self Assessment, provide on the spot training and awareness, and serve as an Internal Control consultant to the business to assist in closing action plans
· Contribute to the refinement of work programs used to guide Control Missions
· Prepare and present both written and oral reports of Control Mission results and conclusions to management
· Perform ad hoc missions to delve into critical business issues, processes, or other areas as requested by the business
This job might be for you if:
Travel will encompass approximately 10-15% of the total time worked each year.
· 3-5 year's large audit firm experience or equivalent. Please note, this role is intermediate experience level.
· Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Business
· Must be fluent in Spanish - verbal, written and reading
· Strong analytical and good writing skills
· Well developed public speaking ability
· Fast learner, objective, straightforward, eager, enthusiastic, and motivated
· Organized, results oriented, “go-getter”
· Experience with auditing procedures is required. Corporate experience is desired.
· Strong Microsoft Office skills especially Excel and PowerPoint
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de Schneider Electric
Groupe industriel français fondé en 1838 par les frères Schneider, le groupe Schneider est renommé Schneider Electric en 1999 soulignant ainsi son expertise dans le domaine de l’électricité. Ses activités reparties entre la distribution électrique, l’automatisme et contrôles industriels, l’énergie sécurisée et les automatismes du bâtiment lui ont permis de dégager un chiffre d’affaires de 23,6 milliards d’euros en 2013.
En plus de son siège social situé à Rueil-Malmaison, la direction est répartie sur deux autres pôles, l’un à North Andover aux Etats-Unis, le second à Hong Kong. En 170 ans d’existence, Schneider Electric a su étendre son expertise à l’international et vend ses produits sur quatre marchés principaux : bâtiment, industrie, énergie-infrastructure et résidentiel.
Entreprise innovante et responsable, parmi les principaux clients du groupe se trouve : les infrastructures pétrolières, la Marine, les tableautiers mais aussi les constructeurs de machines et d’équipements. La philosophie du groupe : Make the most of your Energy.