Description de l'offre
Schneider Electric Canada is seeking a Regional HR Business Partner for the Brossard Campus. This position will support a union manufacturing plant as well as operations employees on the campus.
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for
everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
In 2018, Schneider Electric has been recognized as one Canada's Top 100 Employers, one of Canada's Top Employers for Young People, and one of Greater Toronto's Top Employers. Learn the reasons why at https://content.eluta.ca/top-employer-schneider-electric.
G r eat people make Schneider Electric a great company.
W hat do you get to do in this position?
The position works in partnership with the local management team in leading HR processes including total rewards, talent management, recruiting, employee engagement, and employee relations. This position will support a manufacturing plant as well as North America Ops employees on the campus. Specific duties include the following:
- Contribute to the design of organization (skills, resources, processes) to suit business challenges and HR strategy
- Provide first level support in hiring to local manager
- Foster a positive work environment through effective employee relations
- Structure - Design - Build - Master high-performance solutions (cost, quality, time) to meet the Business need
In collaboration with the site managers, support all internal communications and social committees and initiatives
- Manage the People aspect of the Schneider Production System (SPS) in the industrial and project environment
- Steer the implementation of change management operations: ensure that Line Managers become autonomous and have good HR postures by communicating, training them and guiding them through the HR processes, tools and systems
- Coordinate and guarantee that processes as well as HR programs & policies are being correctly carried out
- Contribute to employees' professional development, focusing on high potentials and talents
- Provide support to management on local employee relations issues, grievances, employee counseling. Manage labor relations and legal aspects for the location.
The ideal candidate will have:
· Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university with minimum 3 years progressive experience
· Strong Human Resources and labor relations background with proven successes in leading the HR function and collective bargaining at the site level
· Strong leadership skills: collaboration, influence, drive for results, prioritization and project management
· Strong understanding of Canadian and Quebec labor law and regulation
· Ability to relate and communicate with employees at all levels of the organization
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See
what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
L et us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Con c ern ing agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
À propos de Schneider Electric
Groupe industriel français fondé en 1838 par les frères Schneider, le groupe Schneider est renommé Schneider Electric en 1999 soulignant ainsi son expertise dans le domaine de l’électricité. Ses activités reparties entre la distribution électrique, l’automatisme et contrôles industriels, l’énergie sécurisée et les automatismes du bâtiment lui ont permis de dégager un chiffre d’affaires de 23,6 milliards d’euros en 2013.
En plus de son siège social situé à Rueil-Malmaison, la direction est répartie sur deux autres pôles, l’un à North Andover aux Etats-Unis, le second à Hong Kong. En 170 ans d’existence, Schneider Electric a su étendre son expertise à l’international et vend ses produits sur quatre marchés principaux : bâtiment, industrie, énergie-infrastructure et résidentiel.
Entreprise innovante et responsable, parmi les principaux clients du groupe se trouve : les infrastructures pétrolières, la Marine, les tableautiers mais aussi les constructeurs de machines et d’équipements. La philosophie du groupe : Make the most of your Energy.