Description de l'offre
Production / Warehouse Associate (12 month term) - 0041MP
Global Supply Chain
The Production / Warehouse Associate (12 month term) is responsible for performing operations in Final sub assembly or support in warehouse activities as per standard operating procedures (SOPs). New Operators will undergo line specific training, followed by certification.
The role requires flexibility to work in shifts (either the morning or afternoon shift).
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
1) Prepare, process, clean, install, assemble, rework, verify, test, solder, and/or inspect electrical and mechanical components, hardware, sub assemblies, and assemblies on single or multiple product lines
2) Operate shop equipment and tools where applicable
3) Adhere to environmental and safety procedures associated with production processes and procedure
4) Work from SOPs, drawings, methods, diagrams, workmanship standards or other specifications in accordance with established assembly procedures, monitor and record related documentation to meet quality requirements
5) Follow production build rates, schedules and meet time standards
6) Familiarity with 5S and Lean Manufacturing concepts and Perform other related duties as assigned
This job might be for you if you have:
· High school diploma
· Good written, verbal, reading, and math skills
· Good manual dexterity, and eye/hand coordination
· Basic computer skills
· Ability to work and contribute in a team environment
· Manufacturing assembly experience, solder skills or electrical knowledge would be an asset
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.