Description de l'offre
Division: Energy Management
Business Unit: Energy Management (EM)
Requisition Number: 233926
Primary Location: United States-Mississippi-Richland
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Associate's Degree / College Diploma
Travel Required: 5%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationally for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in seven Divisions: Power and Gas, Power Generation Services, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, and Financial Services.
With power chain management from creation to consumption, and over half a dozen manufacturing hubs here in the U.S., Siemens Energy Management provides technologies for the economic, reliable, intelligent transmission and distribution of electrical power. From smart grid and energy automation technology, to power supply for industrial plants and high-voltage transmission systems, Siemens is providing intelligent technologies to a diverse clientele.
For more information, please visit:
Siemens Industry is looking for a Production Supervisor for their Richland, MS location. The Production Supervisor is responsible for production output based on labor/equipment efficiency and material availability; supervising employees in a manufacturing environment; enforcing company policies and safety requirements; identifying opportunities and solutions for continuous improvements; promote and practice lean initiatives and quality of product.
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. The Spartanburg factory is focused on ensuring that zero harm is done to our employees and zero defects are created in our processes. We utilize lean principles and digital factory technology to continually improve our processes and customers' experience. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, self-direct their teams and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
Who designs your future? You do. Working within our global company, you can design the career of your dreams. We have over 200 offices in 101 countries providing you the opportunity to see the world or stay in your own back yard. Do you want to work for a company with innovating technologies? At Siemens, we can do this together.
- Balance safety, quality, productivity, cost and morale to achieve positive results in all areas - work for continuous improvement
- Maintains work flow by monitoring process, observing control points, eliminating bottlenecks and facilitating corrections to manpower delineation
- Manage departmental performance measures, including visual controls, displays and progress report outs
- Ensure effective employee relations by providing feedback, coaching, and development (cross training) Resolve employee issues through problem resolution
- Maintain accurate production floor inventory levels
- Track absenteeism and timekeeping
- Procure and maintain production floor supplies- Provide manufacturing information by compiling and analyzing performance records and related data
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
1. Bachelor's Degree is strongly desired, although an Associates' degree will be considered.
2. 3+ Years of experience in production supervision required.
3. Organization skills and willingness to assume accountability of plant practices
4. Lean manufacturing concepts and principals
5. Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills and capability to promote new ideas and products.
6. Excellent project management skills.
7. Analytical thinking combined with conceptual and organizational abilities.
8. Team oriented personality who has the ability to work well with others
9. Proactive at executing daily tasks and achieving long-term goals.
10. Passionate commitment to the company vision.
11. Prior Manufacturing background experience required.
- Performance management
- Problem solving/analyses
- Results driven
- Communication proficiency
- Time management
- Technical aptitude
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Why Siemens? In addition to an incredible career opportunity, we offer:
- A competitive base salary- Excellent health/vision/dental plans, matching 401K, life insurance.
- Extensive training along with career development.we aim to hire top talent and arm them with the opportunity to make top dollar.
- Siemens is a great place to have a career in a growing business. We are proud that when people join Siemens, they rarely leave, as shown with our low turnover.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more,Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more,Click here .
Can't find what you are looking for?
Let's stay connected
Can't find what you are looking for?
US Only:Review Accommodations for Disability
© Siemens AG, 1996 – 2018