Description de l'offre
This position is within our Composite Materials Global Business Unit located in Havre de Grace, MD just outside of the greater Baltimore area and easily accessible from DE, NJ, and PA. Must be open to multiple shifts, including 3rd.
The Production Supervisor (Shift Team Leader) is responsible for their teams performance to the manufacturing plan while ensuring all SHE, quality and productivity standards are complied with on a daily basis. They take corrective action when their team is not performing to the plan or standards are not being complied with. They will actively engage in selected work cell objectives.
Day to Day Operations
Communicate and enforce shift performance expectations to ensure SHE compliance and quality system requirements are met.
Communicate and enforce shift performance expectations and prioritize and adjust labor resources to ensure production schedule is executed per plan
Ensure team members are qualified to meet expectations
Execute incident investigations as assigned by Production Area Leader
Participate in select Area Improvement Teams (AITs) as applicable
Manage work cell front line tasks such as housekeeping inspections, handbook and other audits, satellite accumulation, etc. and ensures SHE compliance and 5S standards are sustained
Act as on-site supervision on off-shifts/weekends to ensure continual plant operations
· All area operators have been properly trained and understand SHE, Quality, Productivity and Continuous Improvement processes
· Accountable for holding team members accountable for their performance, including issuing disciplinary action if necessary
· Accountable for holding team members accountable for their performance, including taking appropriate corrective action and disciplinary action if performance or behavior is not sustained
· Work Cell shift goals are identified and aligned with operations Key X's
· Work Cell shift goals are communicated to area operators
· Collaboration and Acts with Integrity
· Performance and results
· Decision Making
· Education Preferred
· BS Engineering/Science Degree
· Organizational Knowledge Areas
· Strong communication skills and ability to engage team members.
· Understanding manufacturing processes
· Understand key operational metrics
· Understanding of maintenance and engineering
· Understanding processes to engage cross-functional teams to achieve business go