Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
Primary Responsibilities and Duties
This position is responsible for servicing maintenance and troubleshooting issues on time and to the customer's satisfaction. To perform this job successfully, individual must be comfortable with chillers and HVAC. Technician must be able to work on his/her own, be customer friendly, knowledgeable and reliable.
· Chiller experience including proper rigging techniques
· Experience with scroll/screw chillers.
· Centrifugal experience a plus.
· Experienced with Package units, split systems, RTU's, boilers, mini-splits
· Must have good electrical and mechanical diagnostic skills
· Be capable of troubleshooting and diagnosing issues
· Be capable of performing a thorough and accurate HVAC inspection
· Ability to communicate with the team and with customers
· Must comply with all safety standards and processes
· Must be able to climb ladders and work in close spaces
· Organization and efficiency is a huge plus
· Present a professional image
· Ability to work well with others and/or independently, as required.
Ideal candidate profile
· 5+ years of HVAC experience
· Experience with Controls a plus
· Universal Refrigeration Certification required
· BAS experience required
· Must have valid driver's license, pass pre-employment drug test and background check
**Primary Location: La Vergne, TN
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.