Description de l'offre
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
This position is a project assistant within the Data Center Solutions Project Execution Team, assisting Project Managers on large, complex orders. Candidate must be self-motivated with organizational skills including the ability to handle multiple demands and assignments, the ability to prioritize tasks effectively and efficiently, and drive issues/ tasks to closure.
What do you get to do in this position?
· Accountability for interfacing with customers and internal team members to resolve issues of moderate scope and complexity and order management activities
· Investigate and ensure resolution of customer service requests utilizing a base knowledge of Square D products and their use
· May provide support to external customers on technical issues in conjunction with Project Managers
· Must be skilled in MS programs such as Excel, Powerpoint, Word, and MS Project and Adobe would be preferred
· Performs order management such as order entry, drawing and O&M activities, expediting and resolving scheduling problems
· Investigates and ensures resolution of customer service requests. Reconciles information from a variety of sources to ensure accurate resolution
· Maintains and updates databases both internal and external
· Utilizes a base knowledge of Square D products and their use
· Coordinates, assembles, and negotiates small quotes. May perform product take offs from customer documentation
· Maintains accurate and complete documentation of customer communication and action taken
· May support Small Project Job activities
This job might be for you if you have:
· Bachelor’s degree or related work experience
· 0-1 years’ project management experience
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to influence internal and external customers, listen effectively and solicit input from others
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.