Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
The Cybersecurity Consultant is primarily responsible for the management and technical implementation of the execution/delivery of Cybersecurity solutions for our customers. These Cybersecurity solutions are composed of key elements that meet the customer requirements. Cybersecurity Consultants also represent Schneider Electric as a technical consultant with the proficiency to identify and discuss new Cybersecurity opportunities with customers and Account Managers.
The Cybersecurity Consultant;
- Works with the Project Manager or Project sponsor to successfully implement the Schneider Electric Cybersecurity
solutions and associated applications
- Provides technical leadership including design, implementation and knowledge transfer of various Cybersecurity solutions
- Conducts pre-engagement meetings with customers to verify system naming conventions, network IDs, physical server
and network connection points, and various other components.
- Creates end-user knowledge transfer to ensure customers are aware of how the solution is designed to function.
- Implements Factory and Site Acceptance Testing (F/SAT)
- Formulates customer engagement resource plans, directly manage the implementation of various Cybersecurity solutions, and ensures all required infrastructure that supports the engagement is in place.
- Periodically functions as a requirements analyst to ensure customer is aware of the most recent Cybersecurity portfolio offerings.
- Serves as a conduit between the customer and the Schneider Electric Process Automation Cybersecurity team.
- Conducts Cybersecurity solution research to ensure most the recent versions and best practices are being followed during implementations.
- Provides consistent contribution to the Cybersecurity technical portfolio by adding, modifying, perfecting, and/or standardizing the Cybersecurity Portfolio.
- Contributes to all 3 areas of Process Automation Cybersecurity Team Business Operation (Consulting,
Maintenance, and Training) and;
- Conducts other Cybersecurity engineering, documentation, standardization, or training tasks as requested by Process Automation Cybersecurity Manager
Travel: 50% of the time (Domestic)
EDUCATION—MINIMUM REQUIRED LEVEL:
BA in Cybersecurity programs or MA in Cybersecurity/engineering field.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled