Description de l'offre
To execute the contract between SE and the customers in coordination with the relevant departments.
To establish strong communication & effective coordination with the tendering, engineering, supply chain, quality, production, finance departments during the contract execution.
To ensure the delivery as per contract conditions and to ensure the payment collection as per contract.
Being a problem solver & a negotiator for protecting SE and customer's rights established as per contract
Maintain good relations with the customer & company staff and to provide their satisfaction while protecting SE's rights as per contract and as per long term commitment for customer satisfaction.
To utilize company's monitoring tools to follow-up projects.
To improve the project's profitability
To provide smooth FAT align with support functions for customer satisfaction
To use project management tools efficiently
To evaluate risk and opportunities for project margin improvement
· B.S. in Electrical Engineering.
· Minimum 1-3 years of experience in project management.
· Up to 36Kv MV Switchgear technical knowledge and site experience.
· LV main distribution and MCC panels offer preparation and site installation know-how.
· Customer, supplier and sub-contractor management experience.
· Advanced level of French and English, both written and spoken