Description de l'offre
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
The Automation Engineer develops technology to meet customer project specifications, provides technical direction to sales and project management teams, supports field service and technical assistance groups to resolve customer issues, and assists with performance testing of automation equipment in the manufacturing process.
· Develop new technology to support sales, quality, productivity and service objectives.
· Provide technical direction to sales and marketing on offer improvements and enhancements.
· Assist in the execution of the smart factory initiative.
· Develop and present automation solutions to customers to meet specification requirements.
· Provide after shipment support of automation projects.
· Develop and use analytic tools to drive efficiency and cost reductions.
· Evaluate new technology for use in the MCC business.
· Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to ensure plant KPIs are met.
This position may require travel to customer jobsites and offsite meetings.
This job might be for you if:
· Bachelors or Masters degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, computer science, or data analytics
· Curiosity for analytics, data science, and new technologies
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.