Have you ever thought about how unsustainable is our way of consuming energy? Don´t you consider that access to energy should be a right and not a privilege? We are the global specialist in energy management and automation, and we work every day for finding more sustainable, efficient and safe ways of managing energy consumption.
Join us and be a part of the energy revolution!
Which is your mission?
Within the Water, Wastewater segment, we are recruiting a Software Solution Architect who's mission will be to:
· Be the subject matter expert and trusted advisor in software and industrial IOT domains, in the minds of our major water customers.
· Enable our SAEs and KAMs to win business by providing technical consultancy and supporting sales pursuits
· Lead technically major projects where solution has been sold
· Gain the confidence of BUs/LoBs to invest in our innovative solution proposals
· In presales stage of projects, provide technical knowledge and build software architectures meeting customer requirements, and bringing differentiating value proposition
· Lead collaboration with BUs/LoBs, innovation teams, Aveva and partners to build customer project architecture.
· Ensure software integration viability with customer's architectures and systems. Manage building of prototype when required
· Define the technical offer specifications and support price/effort estimation
· Support the segment Value Proposition development
· Contribute to customer driven technical innovation in segment solutions through customer intimacy and major project experiences.
· Customer centric - from practical project/sales experience, able to work with end user customers
· Experience with integration between operational technology (OT) and information technology (IT) systems
· Experience with cloud platforms, service providers and IOT solutions
· Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
· Thought leader, able to work cross functional with BUs and strategic partners
· Knowledge of Aveva software in the domains of information and asset performance management will be a plus.
· Knowledge of water segment applications will be a plus
· Full proficiency in English language
What do we offer?
Schneider Electric offers these excellent rewards and benefits as part of our total compensation:
· Flexible worktime
· Competitive salary according to the experience
· Flexible compensation program (employees are benefited from tax advantages): Ticket Restaurant, Health Insurance, Ticket Nursery, Ticket Transport, Training
· Life insurance
· Company shareholding program (“WESOP”) which gives employees the possibility to become Schneider Electric shareholders on preferential conditions.
· Club Schneider: multiple discounts in products or services.
· Training plan and access to our training platform where you can develop your professional and personal skills
· Global recognition program
· Well-being labs (yoga, Zumba, running, walking and others!)
· Opportunities to develop your professional career