This profile is for GIS & Export Tendering which is part of Back-Office Tendering Organsiation. In this profile, Tendering activity of AIS, GIS, RMU, PSS to be done.
Analyse simple RFQs (Request For Quotation) and prepare costing as per standard process and tools. Prepare offer documentation consistent with validated data provided by commercial support sales & opportunity team (in bFO). Perform simple risk analysis. Offers can be either stand-alone local tender or internal sub-contractor of solution/more complex tender.
1. Matches products to customer specifications and drawings by demonstrating knowledge of products.
2. Reviews customer specifications/drawings to ensure quote is technically compatible and competitive.
3. Coordinates with Sales Representative to determine and/or clarify project requirements to ensure quality output.
4. Understands, analyzes, documents, and communicates contractual, technical and commercial terms and conditions relative to the company standard.
5. Maintains a current understanding of bid strategies and market conditions. Follows up on outstanding quotations to secure orders, improve quotation process and measure effectiveness.
6. Incorporates use of technological capabilities to improve processes and efficiency.
7. Assists outside sales representatives in the preparation of customer presentations related to the quote, including comments on exceptions and built in value.
8. May perform Bill of Material preparation for large, complex projects with the guidance of a Senior Bid & Proposal Executive or Manager.
Ideal candidate profile
Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering: Electrical
Experience: 2-5 years experience in Tendering