Description de l'offre
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Schneider Electric has an outstanding entry level opportunity for passionate individuals to assume the role of Technical Support Consultant.
What do you get to do in this position?
Candidates selected will begin their career as a Technical Support Consultant in our Customer Care Center (CCC). Technical Support Consultants will interact with customers over the phone to troubleshoot Schneider Electric products and solutions. Technical Support Consultants will be responsible for ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction. In this position you will be trained in a curriculum of both technical and customer interaction training through a combination of continuous coaching from peers and management, hands on training, in the moment learning, and online learning.
Core functions include post-sales technical support for Schneider Electric’s core product line and product selection services. This will require an understanding of system availability concepts and Schneider Electric’s solutions for providing uptime. Technical Support Consultants are required to interpret policies and make business decisions under pressure, based on customer and company needs to meet aggressive deadlines with minimal supervision.
In this position you will:
- Assist customers including End Users, Electricians, End Users, Resellers, Consultants, and Contractors with product selection and configuration
- Provide technical product application support for Single Phase Product Lines
- Deliver technical support to customers and assist in developing new business opportunities
- Develop solutions to technical problems utilizing Schneider's vast product portfolio
- Deliver information to improve and enhance customer experience
- Advocate for customers to seek a suitable solution or work around that meets the needs of the customer
- Collaborate with internal functions such as Marketing, Engineering, Sales, and Quality.
- Develop and review knowledge documentation including white papers, troubleshooting guides and knowledge articles
• At least an Associate’s Degree in Engineering, Technology or related discipline or equivalent military experience; Bachelors preferred.
• 0-4 years of experience
• Fluency in English and French a Plus
• Desire to master customer and technical skills in our Customer Care Center
• Passion for providing phenomenal customer service every day
• Ability to work in a dynamic, global environment and have a high level of aptitude and interest in technology
• Exhibit excellent problem solving skills, interpersonal and organizational communication skills, and proficiency in a multitude of software platforms
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de Schneider Electric
Groupe industriel français fondé en 1838 par les frères Schneider, le groupe Schneider est renommé Schneider Electric en 1999 soulignant ainsi son expertise dans le domaine de l’électricité. Ses activités reparties entre la distribution électrique, l’automatisme et contrôles industriels, l’énergie sécurisée et les automatismes du bâtiment lui ont permis de dégager un chiffre d’affaires de 23,6 milliards d’euros en 2013.
En plus de son siège social situé à Rueil-Malmaison, la direction est répartie sur deux autres pôles, l’un à North Andover aux Etats-Unis, le second à Hong Kong. En 170 ans d’existence, Schneider Electric a su étendre son expertise à l’international et vend ses produits sur quatre marchés principaux : bâtiment, industrie, énergie-infrastructure et résidentiel.
Entreprise innovante et responsable, parmi les principaux clients du groupe se trouve : les infrastructures pétrolières, la Marine, les tableautiers mais aussi les constructeurs de machines et d’équipements. La philosophie du groupe : Make the most of your Energy.