Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate & creative Software Engineer to join our team in Franklin, TN. In particular, we're looking for someone with cloud application experience to help with the development of new applications in the Power and Energy Management space.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be experienced with Cloud application services
• Understanding of cloud deployment & containerization
• Strong software development skills in C#
• Understand continuous deployment and associated automation systems
• Have a track record of delivering enterprise software in a team environment
• Hold a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or have equivalent experience in structured approaches to the design and development of large scale systems
As part of a self-organizing team, our engineers are expected to:
• think innovatively and bring their experience and insight to bear on design challenges
• help us continuously improve our tooling, process, and technology
• contribute to the construction of safe and secure software
• contribute in whatever way is necessary to deliver working software in each sprint, whether that's helping a tester with some automation code, troubleshooting build issues, or helping the Product Owner clarify customer need
Ideal candidate profile
The following gets our attention:
· Azure and/or AWS experience
· Familiarity with power monitoring / energy management systems; real-time data processing; analytics; IoT architectures and applications
· “Full Stack” experience
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.