Description de l'offre
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
This position is within the US Business Operations Channel Organization. The individual in this role is responsible for the data entry of new products into the retail marketplace by analyzing proposed product requirements and development programs (enhanced content) to ensure compliance/approval.
· Responsible for completing all data entry of new products and development programs into Retail & catalog partners systems.
· Faciliate data collection process for retailers (Home Depot, Lowes, Amazon, Menards, ACE)
· Facilitate data collection process for catalog partners (Grainger, Allied, Newark, MSC)
· Primary contact for various retail/catalog representatives for data needs such as templates, quick sheets or one-off requests
· Facilitate reporting for management to aid in long-term oversight and forecasts
· Ensure operational fluidity by completing preventative maintenance requirements by following compliance structures per each retailer
· Ensure retailers/catalog customer feedback are communicated to appropriate persons
This job might be for you if:
· This is a part time position, ~17 hours per week.
· Ability to learn and develop an intricate understanding of retailers/catalog product load requirements and timelines (Home Depot, Lowes, Amazon, Grainger, Allied, etc)
· Strong communication skills and the ability to work through ambiguous situations
· Ability to collaborate with others internally including offer managers, product specialists, DCX (data team) upper management; and externally with retail agents and occasionally customers
· Strong computer skills, a high level of proficiency in Excel , and database functionality including internal systems such as Unilog, IDW, CPD, OPS, etc
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.