Description de l'offre
SUMMARY OF JOB:
The Project Coordinator is responsible for supporting the "Pre-Sales Process" as well as end to end management of complex, non-standard project type orders, from receipt to invoicing, including Project Installation and Project Closure with customer acceptance confirmation within the framework of Order Management.
They are the primary contact to support internal and external customer's orders at all stages of a project, collaborating with key internal teams to resolve all issues & ensure smooth management of the order at all times.
Specific responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, proactively managing open projects, chairing calls with customers, sales & other key internal teams (such as, but not limited to, Project Management, TSS/Config team, warehouse operations, transport & procurement) regarding backorder management, driving on time delivery, handling queries from customers (Internal & External) regarding logistics, order fulfillment, and Secure Power order management policies. They will also be responsible for working with other departments within the organisation to improve on time delivery and customer satisfaction, as well as other duties as required by management.
The Project Coordinator is responsible for Project Cycle time, and various KPIs including, but not limited to, OPCT, OTDO and OTDC, and is instrumental in maximising cash generation, the profitability of projects and customer satisfaction.
% of Time Description of Essential Function
75% • Proactive complex order/ project support as outlined above in the Job Summary
20% • Collaborate with Key Internal teams on Project related Order Management issues as well as proactive evaluation & analysis of key available data to manage open orders and identify potential issues in a timely manner, to allow early notification of project changes that may affect customer requirements. Using this data during calls with Supply Chain, Procurement & other key support functions to ensure we maintain customer commitments. Key internal teams include, but are not limited to:
-> Sales: Account Managers & Service Sales, Sales Engineers & Project Managers
-> Other OM Teams: Order Admin, Contract Admin, Spares OC, Order Coordination, OM Process, Training & Support teams
-> Supply Chain Teams: Planning, Warehouse Operations, Transport, Customs & Compliance
-> Configuration Teams & TSS
-> Finance: AR, Compliance
-> Service Operations
5% • Validate that purchase orders are compliant with Schneider corporate & finance guidelines (including timely invoicing and Revenue Recognition).
• support the pre-sales stages of a project when requested to attend calls to discuss project requirements and lead times etc.
Order Processing and Booking
• Acknowledge receipt of Purchase Order (PO) from customer.
• Review and evaluate POs to ensure accuracy
• Review terms and conditions of sales and ensure compliance
• Escalate to concerned parties for any PO that contains a defect or correction that needs to be actioned.
• Enter order into the system and monitor developments on the order.
•Coordinate materials and parts availability with Planning department. Liaise between planning, procurement, sales, product engineering (configuration team), reliability and quality assurance, customs, field service and logistics and all necessary teams, groups and departments
· Chair calls with different parties to successfully complex projects (FAT, VIP, direct shipments from the factory etc.)
• Serve as the primary contact point for customers after an order has been generated, up to project closure.
Ensure that all customer issues and complaints are captured according to the agreed Customer Complaints Management Process.
• Send relevant documentation to customer such as, but not limited to “Bill to Customer” order acknowledgement of Purchase order, Pro-Formas etc….
• Solicit Customer's ROSD upon receipt of order and prior to communicating any leadtimes.
• Communicate with customer in relation to Promise Ship Date (PSD).
• Confirms status of whether shipped on time or, if not, confirm recovery date for items not shipped on time.
• Credit claims closure, releasing of credit holds.
• Monitors project status, up to delivery. Request customer approval for any early delivery, and provide advice on any delayed delivery.
Shipment and Delivery:
• Monitor Project status through daily update calls.
• Confirm Pick and advise customer collection of order (for customer managed freight ex-works)
• Close order and updates PC database for orders that have shipped.
Note: A Project is only deemed closed once the closing email has been sent and there are no open issues, the status will remain shipped until this occurs.
• Advise customers of expected shipment ETA for COMPANY managed freight.
• Send start up reminder to Service Operations and advises customer of project start up date.
• Coordinate with customer any last minute start up instructions, updates (e.g., request for start up pull in or advise customer of start up delay).
• Coordinate CMA & Credit Claims and support service organisation to execute DOA and RMA activities for missing parts or returned parts for over ship.
• Ensure on time invoicing of the project in line with customer contract
• Liaise with Finance to ensure revenue recognition rules are applied
• Work with local Service Operations & Service Sales to ensure that acceptance notifications are collected and validated in a timely manner
• Escalate issues that need support from management as early as possible to minimize impact on customer order
• Attend trainings that will assist with project coordination and customer service.
• After hours support as required plus additional tasks as assigned by management on a case by case basis, including but not limited to, chairing relevant meetings, creation of relevant reports/ presentations, supporting calls relevant to the project etc…
SCOPE AND SIZE:
EDUCATION—MINIMUM REQUIRED LEVEL:
Bachelor's Degree or other relevant 3rd level business qualification
3 - 5 years of related experience with required education or
5 - 9 years of related experience without required education
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS 1—REQUIRED:
• Computer: 1+ years preferred experience with both ERP and CRM systems. Microsoft Suite, Visio, and E-Mail communication tool.
• Mental: Ability to deal with stressful situations & multiple conflicting priorities and strong ability to multitask & work in a fast paced, constantly changing environment. Ability to work well with people.
• Physical: Candidates must be in good physical condition to allow them to deal with the daily stresses of the job and to travel as required.
• Other Key Skills Required:
Strong Project Management, Time Management & Organisational Skills
Excellent listening, questioning & communication skills (written & verbal), including good phone skills & strong interpersonal skills
Demonstrated analytical & Problem-solving ability
Solid understanding of business processes & organizational structures
Strong “I can” attitude & strong sense of ownership of customer issues. Positive attitude is a must for this role.
Fluency in English & Russian , both written and verbal
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS 2—DESIRED BUT NOT ESSENTIAL:
• Oracle and InTouch experience a plus
• Certification in problem solving/ root cause analysis & quality analysis
• Experience working in a multicultural environment/ team
•Experience working for a multinational company
•Experience leading a team/ project team
OTHER KEY CONSIDERATIONS:
• Extremely organised with high attention to detail
• High degree of professionalism
• High level of confidence and maturity
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team