Description de l'offre
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
· The individual in this position will utilize technical knowledge to prepare limited quotations based on the requested product content for the purposes of negotiating pricing which will be added to a customer's special price agreement.
· Must possess the ability to interpret customer requirements, match products to customer specifications/drawings and ensures that the quote is compatible and competitive by communicating with the BDS to determine/clarify quotation requirements.
· Gathers, understands and clearly communicates the competitive strategy to the price management team. Negotiation skills are a strong benefit.
· One-time customer quotes will also be required. Must submit, negotiate and quote customer Bill of Materials (BOMs) to provide a competitive price. Product cross references may be required based on the request.
· Review and validate the project's purchase order and bill of material, including both technical and commercial elements, becomes lead contact for customer through the balance of project order.
· Validates a project schedule and communicates with the customer to ensure expectations are being met. Direct engagement with the internal manufacturing facilities and third party vendors.
· Monitor the execution of the customer's project order, verifying execution of the project through kick-off meetings, communication to all parties and exchange of technical requirements and project plan information.
· Monitor the performance of the customer's project through its lifecycle. Key activities include task completion verification, project team monitoring, schedule reporting and issue resolution.
· Lead the closeout of the customer's project to include financial reconciliation, verification of job site equipment arrival, installation, start-up, and training support completion through review of internal system information, contact with the customer, and coordination with support services such as field services, after-shipment support, and training functions.
· This individual will be involved in a clean order review with the Sales Person to ensure a clean order handoff process and avoid missing customer delivery expectations as part of the order conversion process.
Additional responsibilities will include: Claims/Credits/Backlog Management, bFO (SalesForce.com) Case Management, RCM (Request Complaint Management), Customer SPA (Special Price Agreement) Understanding.
This job might be for you if:
· BS technical degree or equivalent work experience of a technical nature required
· 3-6yrs Related experience
· Proficient in the use of Quote2Cash(Q2C), SE Advantage, Salesforce.com(bFO), Microsoft office suite.
· Experience with Motor Control Centers, Enclosed and open style VFD Systems, QED Switchboards, NT & NW Masterpact Breakers, NEMA & IEC Style Contactors/Starters, Lighting Panelboards, LV transformers, Circuit Breakers & Enclosures, Control & Signaling Products and Safety Switches.
- Knowledge of Automation products (PLC's, HMI's, Motion) is a strong benefit.
- Must be able to effectively learn and utilize company software programs/collaborative tools
- Must also have the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.