Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
· Repair and install various mechanical system equipment
· Perform preventative maintenance on customer and company furnished equipment and devices
· Assist Mechanical Technician III with sales job walks, system reviews, and developing proposals
· Coach, mentor, and/or train Mechanical Technician I team members
· Other duties may be assigned
Ideal candidate profile
This job might be for you if:
· Previous Chiller experience
· Comfortable running service calls on various types of chillers
· Previous experience and knowledge of Centrifugal, Screw, and Turbocor chillers
· Universal EPA certification required
· Basic understanding of HVACR and controls systems
· Working knowledge of central plant equipment operation
· Ability to repair and troubleshoot hydronic systems
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Strong customer service skills
· Ability to work well within a team environment
· Complete company paperwork and adhere to deadlines
· Ability to use technology
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.