Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
This position is responsible for and assists in plan maintenance repairs and new installation for commercial, industrial, and institutional customers using detailed company guidelines. Performs moderately complex customer support activities for equipment and systems products.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Track costs associated with the assigned project insuring it is on time and within budget
Repair and install various mechanical system equipment
Troubleshoot and verify correct operation of equipment and field devices
Perform preventative maintenance on customer and company furnished equipment and devices
· May perform job site training sessions
Signature level authority as indicated by the Authorization Level Document.
Other duties may be assigned
Ideal candidate profile
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each primary duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the education, experience, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the primary duties.
· High School Diploma or GED required
· HVAC Level One, Two, or Universal Certification required
· Ten years related work experience required
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
· Excellent understanding of HVAC
· Familiarity with access or other building or electronic control systems a plus
· Ability to analyze control system drawings and schematics
· Controls product knowledge a plus
· Strong customer service skills
· Strong verbal and written communication skills