Description de l'offre
Ranked as one of the Top 10 places to work by Randstad Australia, Schneider Electric offers not only a great career but an organisation that offers flexibility in the way you work so as you can balance your work and personal life.
The role of Mechanical Engineer is a critical position based at our plant in Benalla, Northern Victoria. In this challenging position, you will be responsible for the following:
· Designing specific mechanical drawings related to key projects for the business.
· Completing all mechanical design as required:
· Consulting with tendering, FO and solutions teams to ensure that all specific needs have been addressed
· Consulting with manufacturing and FAT teams to ensure that all problems are fed back and taken as continuous improvement inputs.
· Ensuring safety is a priority in all projects
We are looking for a tenacious, skilled and highly driven Mechanical Engineer who has demonstrated experience in mechanical Design within the LV / MV equipment environment combined with knowledge and experience in 3D M Cad tool (preferably Creo).
To be successful in this role, you will be a results' focused team player and confident communicator with the skills and experience to think on your feet and problem solve whilst building and sustaining effective and lasting partnerships with key stakeholders both internally and externally.
This is a great opportunity to join a company with Global presence, leading edge products and a desire to be different.