This role will look after the Inside Services Sales of the Schneider Electric's Industrial Automation products which will cover the following products (Variable Speed Drives VFDs, Drive Systems, Servo Motors, Machine and Motion (High Performance Products), PLCs, HMIs, Machine Solutions, Sensors and Signaling.)
The competitive Inside Sales Representative will thrive in a quick sales cycle environment. The core duty involves the constant cycle of finding potential customers, and keep the existing ones by understanding the Installed Base services and relevant offerings to:
SATURATE the market with offers and support
PROTECT the Installed Based and the existing Customers
GROW the Business
It's a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. Must be comfortable making dozens of calls/emails per day, generating demand/interest, qualifying prospects, forecasting and closing sales.
· Use the IB Knowledge of potential customers and contact them regularly
· Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound calls and emails.
· Understand customer process, needs, expectations and requirements to provide a relevant solution and support based on needs and financial capacities
· Handle and Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
· Coordinate with the Technical Team for proper estimation and technical offerings
· Prepare Technical and Commercial offers and submit them to customers within closing dates.
· Book the awarded POs and Transfer the execution to the delivery/PM team.
· Close sales and achieve monthly/quarterly/yearly quotas per country, per offer type.
· Maintaining the Gross Margin as instructed by management.
· Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
· Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
· Team with service partners to build pipeline and close deals
· Operate the CRM (customer relationship management) systems and ensure authentic information is available with the company
· Submit weekly Sales reports
Ideal candidate profile
BS Mechatronic, Electrical, Automation, or Computer Engineer
English Fluent, Arabic is preferred
Sales experience preferably in Electrical distribution, Power, Switchgear Industry is a plus