Description de l'offre
Schneider Electric has an opportunity for a Financial Analyst in our Global Supply Chain Organization in Salisbury, NC location.
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
· Be main financial point of contact for the facility
· Partner with Plant Management to drive overall Financial Performance
· Ensure proper application of Financial & Accounting policies; responsible for accuracy and validity of General Ledger
· Prepare financial reports and perform analysis to drive operational behavior and decision-making
· Drive Forecast & Budgeting process, reporting to Supply Chain leadership and other business partners
· Works with Operational Personnel on Project justification, validation, implementation and control
· Contribute to improvements within Finance as well as within the Plant(s)
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
This job might be for you if:
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
· 2+ years of working experience, with Supply Chain background
· Strong analytical skills
· Strong problem solving skills
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to multi-task and manage inputs from many sources around the globe
· Must work well in a team environment and be able to build relationships with diverse groups and individuals
· Advanced computer experience in Microsoft Office Products, especially Excel and Power Point
· High commitment to company vision and values
Schneider Electric offers a robust benefits package to support our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family leave, 401K plus match, and more. Click here to find out more about working with us: http://se.com/us/careers .
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We’re recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.