Description de l'offre
Schneider Electric has an opportunity for a Factory Associate in Salisbury, NC.
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: http://youtu.be/4EtpkB0cuXE
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
Performs duties and responsibilities commensurate with assigned functional area within the department which may include, but are not limited to, any combination of the following tasks:
· Install completed control screen on back pan as required
· Drill and attach all panel board hardware in back pan and mount panel board
· Populate and label panel boards per customer blueprints
· Mount and wire components on control screen per specifications
· Prep and mount components (i.e. panduit, contractors, transformers, gen. set, savvy base plate) in cabinet as required
· Establish electrical connections between control sub-assemblies and electrical panels per blueprint
· Assemble section sides, top and bottom then remove required knockouts and bolt split sections together to form standard height vertical section
· Mount all panel boards in sections per customer blueprints
· Prepare and run electrical feeders between sections connecting panel boards together
· Follow and initial standardize check out procedure to ensure quality of job
· Sustain 5's system in work area
· Perform duties in accordance with safe work practices
· Perform other duties as assigned by supervision
· Fork Lift operation required
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
This job might be for you if you have:
- HS diploma or GED
- Forklift experience
Experience with PIT (Powered Industrial Trucks)
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Work involves walking, talking, hearing, using hands to handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls and reach with hands and arms. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
· The employee may be required to push, pull, lift, and/or carry up to 26 pounds without assistance.
· The noise level in the work environment is usually moderately quiet.
Schneider Electric offers a robust benefits package to support our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family leave, 401(k)+ match, and more. Click here to find out more about working with us: http://se.com/us/careers
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We're recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric. http://youtu.be/C&sogZ_oQYg
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.